Friday, May 14, 2010

So, oops, I forgot to post for yesterday.

Yesterday, we toured Vina Indomita and LAN Airlines. Both tours were very intersting. I'm in the Vina Indomita group, so I paid particularly close attention to what the tour guide was saying for that company tour. For dinner, we went to Werner's, the person who organized the Plus 3 trip for us. We had so much food; it was crazy. It was a lot, but it was all amazing.

Today, was a day of R&R. We went to a resort and stayed there until 5pm. We played soccer until lunch (1:45 pm). It was a lot of fun. It started to rain/drizzle part way through the games, but we kept playing anyway. I did better than I thought I would, considering that I haven't played soccer in about 10 years. We got back to the hotel around 7 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment