Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Today, we went to lectures on Chilean business. The first one started at 11:00 am. We had lunch after it in the student cafeteria. Our next lecture started at 3 pm. The second one followed it after our short break. After the last lecture, we had another salsa class. This one went better than the first one for me. (I'm not sure how it could've gone worse.) I seemed to be doing OK. At the end, we did partner dancing. Unfortunately, there are an old number of people in the group and more girls than guys. A Chilean student joined the group to make our numbers even and then there were two pairs of girls. I was in one of those pairs. We did farely well, although we fudged some steps. On the busride back, we were by ourselves and we split up. The bus I was on stalled out twice. We got dinner when we returned to the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment